Supplier Diversity Outreach
Supplier Diversity Outreach:
engage more diverse small businesses
Expand your supply chain with qualified small businesses who are prepared to market their company to your internal buyers.
Personalized.Strategic.Linear. | Easy.Simple.GUIDED.
Extend the capacity of your staff by using the GUIDED Sub-Contracting Plan™ book to attract established small businesses. The book outlines how to effectively position their company to increase their chances of securing a contract with your internal buyers. Co-host pre-procurement workshops with local business development centers to attract more diverse suppliers to your supply chain.
- Introduce their company with a Capability Statement
- Develop content that may be required in a proposal
- Acquire identification numbers (D&B DUNS Number®, TIN, etc.)
- Discover strategies to build relationships with decision makers
- Differentiate their business by knowing their added value
- Find opportunities directly with large buyers or as a sub-contractor
- Understand supplier diversity certification programs (MBE, DBE, WBE, SBE, WOSB, SDVOSB, SBE, etc.)
Supplier Diversity Professionals:
There are thousands of small businesses that are capable of providing goods and services to your company but often they are not familiar with how to represent their company to larger companies.
Metropolitan Water District (headquartered in Los Angeles) recently granted Guided Business Plan a contract to personalize the GUIDED Sub-Contracting Plan book for their business outreach training program. They intend to give 100 diverse suppliers the tools they need to do business with MWD.
Pilot the GUIDED Sub-Contracting Plan book. Train ten diverse suppliers for as little as $375!
How may we help your organization GUIDE others?